Alright guys, welcome back to Workout Wednesday. I know it has been a while since our last one, but I am back and have a bunch more workouts to have you try. I hope you have been enjoying these workout blogs, I will be uploading more workout videos once my schedule calms down a little and I can schedule some camera time.
Today we are going to focus on an interval workout that will work the entire body. Make sure you do a warm-up before starting and finish with a cool down and stretching after you complete the last set. If you have any questions about how to do certain exercises, leave a comment at the end of this post.
Have Fun and ENJOY!
Do every exercise for 30 sec. and rest for 45 sec
- Alternating Lunges
- Mountain Climbers
- Spider-Man Mountain Climbers
- (Narrow) Push-Ups
- Seated Dips
- Side Planks (Both Sides)
ADVANCED: Repeat 3x
Do the exercises for 45 sec – 1 min rest for 45 sec. I changed the exercises slightly, but you will be training be same muscle groups as the beginners
- Squat Jumps
- Jumping Lunges (Alternate Legs)
- MMA Sprawl
- Burpee with full push-up and jump
- Clapping Push-Ups
- Explosive (narrow) Push-Ups (don’t clap hands, but allow them to come off floor)
- 5-Way Plank (Start regular, lift right arm up, lift left arm up, lift right leg up, lift left leg up, Finish Regular) Hold Each for 45 Sec.
- Rotating Side Plank (Support on forearm not hand, rotate trunk so side opposite of the ground rotates toward the ground hold position for 5 sec. then rotate back to start position) Continue for duration of exercise Complete on Each Side
Great work on completing this intense interval workout. I hope you enjoyed it and please give me your feedback on this workout. See you next week for another edition of Workout Wednesday.